Sunday 5 February 2017

How I "Waste" my Time...



Truthfully, I don’t waste time at all - I just don’t fill it with meaningful activities at every opportunity. I could watch daytime TV or read novels all day if I owned a chaise longue but according to my many lists, I have productively done some pointless filing, written my first pupil reports in 17 years, made bramble jelly, listed loads of old magazines for sale on Ebay, completed and bound two customer quilts, made a virtual me, and even planned what we were going to eat each evening! 

The trouble is, I don’t actually have any projects on the go. I have PLENTY of ideas, and even a quilt top or two lying around. I have been trying to get all of my outstanding jobs done first but I never feel I have achieved in a week anything unless I have sewn something to prove it. So… I absolutely have to get my brain in gear, finish that big job hanging over me which is updating the list of Patchwork and Quilting classes that I can offer so I can finally knuckle down and create something!!


CREATE 

No comments:

Post a Comment